Should you live are in the following area as a Canadian or American you need to contact the Canadian consulate in Los Angeles for assistance. Note the states are Arizona, Nevada and Southern California. Also note they don’t handle passport or Canadian visas.
If you do not live in one of these US states then type you state into the search engine to see which consulate you should use. There are a number of consulates in the US. Note that Canadian visas are managed by the Canadian Embassy in Washington. Note the following Canadian consulates in the United States.
Canadian Consulate in Los Angeles
|Street Address:||550 South Hope Street, 9th Floor, Los Angeles, California 90071|
|Operating Hours:||Monday - Friday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m|
|Territory Covered:||Arizona, Nevada, Southern California|
Services for Canadians
Email : lngls.consularservices@
Hours of operation: Monday – Friday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
In-Person enquiries: Mon – Fri 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. and 1:30 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Note: They do not provide regular passport services.
Incoming search terms:
- Canadian Consulate Los Angeles
- canadian embassy los angeles
- canadian embassy in los angeles california
- canada consulate los angeles
- canadian embassy in los angeles
- Canadian consulate in los Angeles
- canadian embassy los angeles ca
- canadian consulate in Los Angeles ca
- canadian consulate los angeles california
- canada embassy in los angeles ca
- los angeles canadian consulate