Resident or expat living and working in the states of Michigan, Ohio, Kentucky, and Indiana in America? This would mean that you can get consular assistance at the Canadian consulate in Detroit. For other areas see the listing on this website for each area.
Note that this consulate does not take applications for Canadian visas or Canadian work permits or study permits. You need to contact the Canadian embassy in Washington for this. Also note that they do not do passports. What they do however is limited to legalisation of documents, marriage registration and also birth registration. The following are some of the consulates in the US. Use the search engine on the side for your state.
Canadian Consulate in Detroit
|Street Address:||600 Renaissance Center, Suite 1100, Detroit, Michigan 48243-1798|
|Operating Hours:||Monday - Friday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.|
|Territory Covered:||Michigan, Indiana, Kentucky and Ohio|
Services for Canadians
Email : email@example.com
Note: They do not provide regular passport services.
Incoming search terms:
- canadian consulate Detroit
- canadian embassy in detroit
- canada consulate in detroit
- Canadian embassy in michigan
- canadian consulate detroit mi
- canadian embassy in detroit michigan
- canadian consulet
- canadian consulate in michigan
- canadian consulate in detroit michigan
- canada visa detroit
- canada embassy michigan
- who is canadian consulate general in detroit