Canadian Consulate in Australia

Canadian EmbassyIf you are in Australia then you will note that there is a Canadian Consulate in Sydney and a Canadian High Commission in Canberra.  Both would be able to assist you if you are involved in an accident, need documents notarized or register a birth while in Australia.

We have added the contact numbers for the Consulate and High Commission in Australia with the telephone details, street address and a map to the Canadian Consulate and also a map to the Canadian High Commission in Canberra which is next to the High Commission of Papua New Guinea. Note the opening hours for their offices. Also note that you can apply for a study visa and also a tourist visa for Canada.

High Commission of Canada in Canberra

Canadian Consulate in Australia300shadow

Street Address:Commonwealth Avenue, Canberra ACT 2600
Telephone:(02) 6270 4000
TTY:01 (613) 944 9136
Fax:(02) 6270 4081
Hours of Operation:Monday-Friday 08:30-12:30 and 13:00 to 16:30


Consulate General of Canada in Sydney

Consulate General of Canada in Sydney300shadow

Street Address:Level 5, 111 Harrington Street, Sydney, NSW 2000
Telephone:(02) 9364 3000
Fax:(02) 9364 3098
Office Hours:Monday to Friday: 08h30 to 16h30 (excluding Public Holidays)


Immigration/visas Section Counter Service Times


Commencing 1 September 2013 the Visa office reception counter on Level 6 will be open to the Public for general inquiries / submission of new applications for Temporary Resident visa each Wednesday from 9am until 12pm.

Email Addresses

For enquiries not related to immigration and visas: Email: (please note the absence of the “e” in Sydny)

Enquiries for visas and immigration are only accepted in writing. For Immigration and Visa enquiries:

For Consular and Canadian Passport enquiries:
Email: (please note the absence of the “e” in Sydny)


Incoming search terms:

Related Posts