High Commission of Canada in New Zealand

Canadian EmbassyThe High Commission of Canada in New Zealand is in the city of Wellington. If you are in New Zealand and in need on consular assistance then you can ask the staff at the High Commission for assistance with marriage registration, apply for a new passport or assist you after an accident.

We have listed the contact details below with their telephone number, a map to the High Commission in New Zealand and their email address. Note that operating hours and always ensure that you call them before you pay a visit to their offices.

High Commission of Canada in New Zealand

High Commission of Canada in New Zealand300shadow

You will need consular assistance if you are getting married in New Zealand. Also you will need to show that you are single and this would come from the Embassy. You will need to go to the Embassy and complete the forms for a letter of no impediment or freedom to marry letter. This will take a while to obtain. Once you have this the letter will need to be certified to show that it is not fraudulent. Once you have this you are going to need to use this to register your marriage in New Zealand. This is a common issue with the Embassy, as well as the lost passport.

If you have lost your passport, it will need to be reported to the police in New Zealand. They will give you a card with the case number on it. Now you will now need to complete the forms at the Embassy for the lost or stolen passport. You will need to add the case number and police card with it. They will then process the application form and issue you with a temporary travel document or passport. See also the Canadian High Commission in Canberra.

Details of the Embassy

If you gave birth while in New Zealand you will need the documentation from the government and use these when you go to the Embassy to register the child. You will need to also prepare the documents for travel if you are leaving for Canada. These are some of what the Embassy can do. You can see more under consular assistance on this website. Legalising documents is another task you can ask about.

Street Address:Level 11, 125 The Terrace, Wellington, 6011, New Zealand
Telephone:(64 4) 473 9577
Freephone from Auckland:(09) 309 8516
Facsimile: (64 4) 471 2082
Consular Hours:8.30am - 12:00pm, Monday to Friday.
Office Hours:8.30am - 12.30pm and 1.30pm - 4.30pm, Monday to Friday.



Incoming search terms:

error: Content is protected !!