Canadian High Commission in Trinidad and Tobago

Canadian EmbassyThe Presidents office and the Briar place are located very close to the Canadian High Commission in Trinidad and Tobago in the Port of Spain. Note that this is not an Embassy but a High Commission. If you need consular assistance such as marriage registration or the legalisation of documents. Then the Canadian High Commission will be able to assist you.

They can also assist you if you have lost your passport and apply for a new passport. They can also assist you if you are getting married and need documents in this regard. If you are in an accident or in need of legal assistance then they will be your first port of call. See the telephone numbers, email address and a map. This to the Canadian High Commission in Trinidad and Tobago in the city of Port of Spain below.

Canadian High Commission in Trinidad and Tobago

Canadian High Commission in Trinidad and Tobago300shadow

You most common issues in the country tend to be lost passports. If you lost your passport in country while on business or holiday. You will need to report the loss of the passport to the local police. They will provide you with a police card with the case number on. You will then need to go to the Canadian High Commission in Trinidad and Tobago and complete the needed forms for the loss or theft of your passport. They will process your application and then provide you with a temporary travel document so that you can go home. If you live in country you will then need to wait for a new passport.

Consular Assistance

If you are getting married then much like other High Commissions and Embassies such as the Canadian Embassy in Panama as well as the Canadian High Commission in Jamaica . You will need a letter to show that you are single before you can get married. You will need a letter from the Embassy or High Commission to state that you are single. Normally if you are divorced or widowed you will need the original documents to that effect as well.

The government of Trinidad and Tobago will need this statement before they can register your marriage. Once you have this letter of freedom to marry or the letter of no impediment. You marriage can be registered. The letter needs to be translated and certified before it gets accepted. Once you have this marriage certificate, that is translated and certified you can now arrange for a spouse visa for your spouse.

There are a number of visa options. These range from a spousal visa to a partner visa. There is also a study visa as well as a tourist visa. As you are from Trinidad and Tobago you will not need a medical examination for a visa longer than 6 months. Always check if your status as a country had changed.

Street Address:Maple House, 3-3A Sweet Briar Rd., St. Clair, Port of Spain, Republic of Trinidad and Tobago
Postal Address:P.O. Box 1246, Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago
Telephone:1 (868) 622-6232 (6-CANADA)
Fax:868-628-2581 (Administration)
868-628-1830 (General Relations and Political Affairs)
Operating Hours:Monday to Thursday: 7:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Friday: 7:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Services for



Incoming search terms:

error: Content is protected !!