Canadian Embassy in Panama

Canadian EmbassyPunta Pacifica is the city where you will find the Canadian Embassy in Panama. If you are in Panama and in need of assistance from the Embassy then you can contact them on the telephone numbers listed below or via email. There is also a map to the Embassy listed.

Like most embassies you normally need to call them before you visit them. You can also speak to the consular staff about a Canadian visa such as a student visa or visitors visa for Canada if you plan on visiting Canada. The embassy can also assist you with a new passport application or with a birth or marriage registration be this a letter of no impediment.

Canadian Embassy in Panama

Canadian Embassy in Panama300shadow

If you are on holiday or business in Panama and lose your passport then you will need consular assistance. You will need to report the stolen or lost passport to the local police. They will normally give you a card or letter with the case number on it for the report. You will then need to contact the Canadian Embassy in Panama for assistance.They will expect you to complete the application form and then add the police case number to it. Once complete they will process the application and provide you with a temporary travel document so that you can return home.

Should you be getting married you will need to prove that you are single. This is done with a letter from the Embassy. You will need to complete the needed forms and they will process the application for your freedom to marry. This will need to be translated and the translation certified. You will use this in Panama to register your marriage. Once you have completed the marriage process you will then need to have that certificate translated and certified. You can now apply for a marriage visa for Canada and take you spouse back home with you.

Consular Assistance

As for a Canadian visa there are many. If you are not married then a partner visa for Canada is an option. If you are going on holiday then there is a tourist visa and a study visa if you wish to learn while in Canada. There are very stringent requirements for all of these visas. See the rest of this website for more information and guidance. Note also that as a Panamanian you will need a medical exam for any visa over 6 months in length.

If you gave birth in Panama you will again need to have the original documents from the Panamanian government for the birth. This will need to be translated and certified. You will need to take this to the Canadian Embassy in Panama to register a Canadian born abroad. The child will need to be registered as a Canadian citizen and a travel document prepared for the child. This so that the child can travel back to Canada with you. See the requirements for this as well and note the time limits for registering a child born while abroad.

See the contact details below as well as the map above to the Embassy. Note that the Embassy is closed on local and Canadian public holidays to check your calendar first. You can also find other Canadian missions in the region. These include the Canadian Embassy in Nicaragua as well as the Canadian Embassy in Mexico.

Street Address:Torres de las Americas, Tower A, Piso 11, Punta Pacifica, Panama, Republic of Panama
Telephone:(011 507) 294-2500
Fax:(011 507) 294-2514
Operating Hours:Monday - Friday: 8:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m


After hours emergency contact information  (Canadian citizens)

Call collect: (613) 996-8885 / (613) 944-1310 (TTY)



Incoming search terms:

error: Content is protected !!