Home » Oceania


Canadian Consulate in Australia

Canadian EmbassyIf you are in Australia then you will note that there is a Canadian Consulate in Sydney and a Canadian High Commission in Canberra.  Both would be able to assist you if you are involved in an accident, need documents notarized or register a birth while in Australia.

Read More »

Incoming search terms: