Northern California and Hawaii (Consular services to Canadians in Nevada outside Clark County/Las Vegas) all fall under this consulate. Note that Southern California falls under the Canadian Consulate in New York also listed on this website. Note this embassy doe not do immigration or passports.
The Canadian Consulate in New York does Immigration applications and the Canadian Embassy in Washington does Canadian passport issues. We have listed the email and contact details below including a map and telephone numbers and email addresses for the consulate in San Francisco.
Canadian Consulate in San Francisco
|Street Address:||580 California Street, 14th floor, San Francisco, California 94104|
|Operating Hours:||Monday - Friday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Consular services are available by appointment only.
|Territory Covered:||Northern California and Hawaii
(Consular services to Canadians in Nevada outside Clark County/Las Vegas)
They do not provide regular passport services.
Consular Services by appointment only.
Visa and Immigration
Their Visa and Immigration team can be contacted via email : Washingtonfirstname.lastname@example.org
Incoming search terms:
- canadian consulate san francisco
- canadian embassy san francisco
- canadian embassy in san francisco
- canadian consulate in san francisco
- canadian consulate sf
- san francisco canadian consulate
- canada consulate san francisco
- canadian consulate san francisco ca
- canadian embassy san francisco ca
- canada embassy san francisco
- san francisco canadian embassy
- Canadian Consulate-San Francisco Ca