Canadian Consulate in Guangzhou

Canadian EmbassyThis is the Canadian Consulate in Guangzhou. If you are in China and need assistance you can contact the Canadian Embassy in Beijing or you can contact any of the Canadian Consulates in China. The Canadian Consulate in Guangzhou is also able to assist. You can contact them about consular assistance or a Canadian visa if you are a Chinese national.

We have listed their telephone number, street address, a map to the consulate and also their email address and operating hours. Speak to the staff at the Consulate about a Canadian visa or about registering a birth abroad. See the map below for the location of the Consulate in Guangzhou as well as the Canadian Consulate in Chongqing. See also the Canadian Consulate in Hong Kong on here.

Canadian Consulate in Guangzhou

Canadian Consulate in Guangzhou300shadow

If you have lost your passport while in China, need documents notarised or registering your child. When you live in Guangdong, Guangxi, Fujian, Jiangxi, Hunan and Hainan. If you live in another area then see what Consulate you can expect assistance from as a Canadian in China. As an example the Canadian Consulate in Shanghai covers the areas of Jiangsu, Zhejiang, Anhui, Hubei and the city of Shanghai.

This while the Canadian Embassy in Beijing covers an enormous area comprising Inner Mongolia, Tianjin, Gansu, Liaoning, Jilin, Shanxi. Then also Heilongjiang, Shandong, Ningxia, Shaanxi, Qinghai, Xinjiang, Xizang (Tibet), Henan and Hebei. See where it is that you need to seek assistance from.

Consular Assistance

If you lost your passport you will need to report this to your local police. Their case number and note they give you to show the report. This will need to be taken with you to the Consulate. The Consulate will then get you to complete the needed forms, with your police case number. From there you will get a travel document or apply for a passport. This does take a while. See also the passport fees.

Now if you need to register your child born in China. You will need all the original documents from the Chinese government for the birth. From there you will need to have it translated and certified. From there you will need an appointment to complete the application form. You can now register your child born in China. You will  need to take the child with you as well as your Canadian passport. After that you will need to apply for a travel document for the child, so they can also travel to Canada.

Legalisation or access to a public notary needs you to make an appointment.


Street Address:26/F, TaiKoo Hui Tower 1, 385 Tianhe Road, Tianhe District, Guangzhou, China, 510620
Telephone:(86-20) 8611-6100
Fax:(86-20) 8611-6196
Email:(General) :
(Consular) :
Operating Hours:General Office Hours:
Monday to Thursday 08:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m., 1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Friday 08:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m., 1:00 p.m. – 2:30 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday Closed

Passport and Citizenship Services:
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday 08:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
(No services on Thursday)

Notary Services:
Thursday 1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. (by appointment only)



Incoming search terms:

error: Content is protected !!