If you are in Japan on holiday or teaching then you can contact the Canadian Embassy in Tokyo for consular assistance such as applying for a new passport or acting as a notary public. You can also ask about a Canadian visa while in Japan such as aor work permit.
Note that there is also a Canadian Consulate in Nagoya in Japan so note the contact details such as the operating hours, street address, telephone numbers and also a map to the embassy in Tokyo.
Important message: The Visa and Immigration Section at the Embassy of Canada in Japan (Tokyo) is closed and services have been transferred to the Embassy of Canada in Manila (Philippines).
Embassy of Canada to Japan in Tokyo
|Street Address:||7-3-38 Akasaka, Minato-ku, Tokyo 107-8503, Japan|
|Operating Hours:||Consular services for passport and Canadian citizenship applications:
Open Monday to Friday (walk-in clients accepted) from 9:30 AM to 12:00 PM.
Notary services (by appointment ONLY):
Monday, Wednesday and Friday afternoons from 13:45 to 16:00
Please call 03-5412-6200 or e-mail to arrange an appointment.
Incoming search terms:
- canadian embassy in tokyo
- canadian embassy tokyo
- embassy of canda in tokyo
- canadian consulate in chongqing
- canadain passport shanghai embassy
- canadian embassy tokyo japan
- embassy of canada in tokyo
- canadian embassy beijing registration
- canadian embassy tokyo operating hours
- tokyo japan mail
- canadian ambassador in tokyo
- where is canadaebassy in abuja nig