Canadian Embassy in Switzerland

Canadian EmbassyThe Canadian Embassy in Bern is across the way from the British Embassy in Switzerland and up the road from the Thai Embassy in Switzerland. If you are in Switzerland then you can speak to the staff at the embassy about registering a death, registering a birth or even seeking a Notary Public or assistance if you have been arrested.

We have attached a map to the embassy and have listed all their contact numbers such as the street address and telephone if you wish to pay them a visit. Note the operating hours at the embassy..

Canadian Embassy in Switzerland

Canadian Embassy in Switzerland300shadow

Street Address:Kirchenfeldstrasse 88, CH-3005 Bern, Switzerland
Postal Address:P.O. Box 234, CH-3000 Bern 6, Switzerland
Tel:+41 31 357 3200
Fax:+41 31 357 3210
Email: (Consular)
Email: (Embassy)
Office Hours:Monday to Thursday: 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. and 1:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Fridays: 8:00 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.

Consular services hours: (passports, citizenship)
Monday to Fridays: 8:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.


Incoming search terms:

Check Also

Canadian Embassy

Canadian Embassy in Spain

The Canadian Embassy in Spain is located in Madrid. There are also a number of …