Home » Europe » Canadian Embassy in Ukraine

Canadian Embassy in Ukraine

Canadian EmbassyIf you live or are on holiday in the Ukraine then you can ask the Canadian Embassy in Ukraine for assistance if you are a Canadian citizen. If you need assistance with applying for a passport, registering a death, registering a birth or registering a marriage then the embassy in Kyiv will be able to assist.

Note that there is an Embassy in Kiev and also a consulate in L’viv. The contact details are listed below including that of the consulate. Note that they can issue you with a Certificate of No Impediment to Marriage if you are getting married in the Ukraine. Note their operating hours, telephone numbers and also their location and a map to the embassy.

Canadian Embassy in Ukraine

Canadian Embassy in Ukraine300shadow

Street Address:13A Kostelna Street, Kyiv 01901
Telephone:380 (44) 590-3100
Fax:380 (44) 590-3134
Hours of Operation:Embassy: Monday to Friday: 08:30 – 13:00 and 14:00 – 17:00

Consular: Monday to Thursday: 09:00 – 12:00 (in person, appointment)

Canadian Consulate Lviv

Canadian Consulate Lviv300shadow

Street Address:2 A. Bohomoltstia St., Office #4, Lviv 79005, Ukraine
Telephone:(011 38 032) 260-1572
Fax:(011 38 032) 260-1154
Hours of Operation:Monday to Friday: 14:00 – 18:00
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]
Rating: 5.6/10 (7 votes cast)
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]
Rating: +2 (from 4 votes)
Canadian Embassy in Ukraine, 5.6 out of 10 based on 7 ratings

Incoming search terms:

Check Also

Canadian Embassy

Canadian Embassy in Spain

The Canadian Embassy in Spain is located in Madrid. There are also a number of …