Tag Archives: consular services

Medical Exam for Temporary Residents

Canadian EmbassyIf you are going to visit Canada for less than 6 months then normally you do not need a medical. If you are going to work short term in certain professions then you may require a medical examination. These are also for short term agricultural jobs if you have lived in one of the designated third world countries.

Read More »

Canadian Passport Fees : USA

Canadian EmbassyThe cost of a Canadian passport in America is the same as an application abroad however there are fewer additional charges to the passport application process as can be seen here to compare. Note that the Canadian Embassy does not accept cash or personal cheques.

Read More »

Tourist Visa for Canada

If you want to visit Canada then you will need a tourist visa for Canada to spend time or holiday in Canada. you need to contact the Canadian Embassy in your country for more information and assistance with this visa. We have attached the basic requirements and also the processing times for a Canadian tourist visa.

Read More »

Canadian Consular Services

Canadian EmbassyIf you are a Canadian abroad and you need the services of a public notary. The Canadian Embassy provides Canadian consular services then you can go to any Canadian Embassy for assistance. This is part of what is called consular services which they render as a service to Canadian while abroad. This is not free and there are fees to pay.

Read More »

Work Permit

We have listed what and how the process works for a Canadian work permit. The process starts at the Canadian Embassy but there are other things you need to know before you decide to work in Canada. The first question is do you need a work permit in the first place.

Read More »

error: Content is protected !!