Embassy of Canada in Brazil

Canadian EmbassyHere are the details of the Embassy of Canada in Brazil. There is a Canadian Embassy in Brasillia and also a Consulate in Sao Paulo and a Canadian Consulate in Rio de Janeiro. There is also a new one in Belo Horizonte. If you need to register a birth, register a death or need to have documents legalized and have access to a public notary then the Embassy in Brazil would be able to assist you.

We have added the contact details, telephone numbers, street address and a map to the Embassy listed below. Call the Embassy before you visit the Embassy to ensure that they are open. You can also ask about a visa for Canada such as a student visa, employment visa or a tourist visa for Canada. This is a map to the Canadian Embassy in Brazil. You will note that there are many other Embassies in the area. See also the Canadian Embassy in Iceland.

Embassy of Canada in Brazil

Embassy of Canada in Brazil300shadow

You will note the contact details and well as the operating hours or office hours of the Embassy of Canada in Brazil. See also the updated details and map to the Embassy. The Embassy as well as the Consulates are there to ensure that as a Canadian you receive consular assistance. There are limits to what it is that they can do.

If you lost your passport while on holiday then you will need to report your passport as lost or stolen. The police in Brazil will issue you with a card with a case number to show that you have reported the loss or theft. From there you will need to contact the Embassy or Consulate to apply for a new passport or travel document.

They will take the police report and add this to your application form. Once it has been processed they will then ensure that you have a travel document. If you live in Brazil you will need to wait for a new passport. This mainly because you cannot put a long term visa in a temporary travel document.

Street Address:SES - Av. das Nações, Quadra 803, Lote 16, 70410-900 Brasília DF – Brazil
Telephone:(55 61) 3424-5400
Fax:(55 61) 3424-5490
Email:Consular: brsla-cs@international.gc.ca
General: brsla@international.gc.ca
Operating Hours:Monday - Thursday: 8:30 - 13:00, 14:00 - 17:30
Friday: 8:30 - 14:00

Consulate General of Canada in Sao Paulo

Street Address:Centro Empresarial Nações Unidas - Torre Norte, Av. das Nações Unidas, 12901, 16º andar, 04578-000 São Paulo - SP, Brazil
Telephone:(55 11) 5509-4321 (Consular)
Email: spalo-cs@international.gc.ca (Consular)
Operating Hours:Monday-Thursday: 8:00 - 12:00, 13:00 - 17:00
Friday: 8:00 - 13:30

If you are getting married in Brazil you will need a letter to state that you are single. This will come from the Embassy. The freedom to marry or the letter of no impediment is needed to register you marriage in Brazil. The Embassy or Consulate will provide you with this and you will need to have it translated and certified. You can then register your marriage and then translate that and certify that document for your spouse to obtain a spousal visa for Canada.

Consulate General of Canada in Rio de Janeiro

Street Address:Av. Atlântica 1130, 13º andar, Copacabana, 22021-000 Rio de Janeiro - RJ, Brazil
Telephone:+55 21 3444 0300
Fax:+55 21 3444 0319
Email:rio-cs@international.gc.ca (Consular)
Operating Hours:Monday - Thursday: 8:00 - 12:30, 13:30 - 17:00
Friday: 8:00 - 13:30

If you gave birth while in Brazil. You will need to take all the original documentation and have this translated and certified. Take all of these documents and apply for a birth registration. They will then process the application and provide you with a birth registration. You have now registered a Canadian born abroad. The child will also need a travel document later when going to Canada. There is a time limitation to registering a birth without any issue. Don’t delay a birth registration.

Consulate General of Canada in Belo Horizonte

Belo Horizonte - Consulate of Canada
+55 21 2543-3004

If as a Brazilian you wish to visit Canada, then a Canadian tourist visa will be needed. You can also apply for a study visa if you wish to attend a registered educational institution. Note that if you are going to stay in Canada for longer than 6 months that a medical exam will be required. You can see this from the other page on medical exams for long term stay in Canada. This is also on this website.



Incoming search terms:

error: Content is protected !!