If you are in Peru then you can seek advice and assistance as a Canadian from the Canadian Embassy in Peru located in Lima. They can assist you if you have been arrested or admitted to hospital. They can also assist you if you need to register a birth, death or act as public notary.
We have listed the contact details for the Canadian embassy in Lima with their street address, telephone numbers and a map to the embassy in Lima. Always call the embassy before you visit them and check if they are open as they close of local and Canadian holidays. The details for the embassy has been listed below.
Canadian Embassy in Peru
|Street Address:||Bolognesi 228, Miraflores, Lima 18, Peru|
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday: 8:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m., 1:15 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
Passport and Citizenship Applications:
Monday to Friday 8:00am to 12:00pm.
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday: 8:30 – 11:00 a.m.
Family Class Immigration Enquiries (Sponsors):
Monday and Wednesday 9:00 a.m.- 11:00 a.m.
|Canadian Citizens Only:||Call collect: 613-996-8885 / 613-944-1310 (TTY)|
Incoming search terms:
- Canadian Embassy in Peru
- canadian embassy lima peru
- canada embassy peru
- canadian embassy peru
- embassy of canada in lima peru
- Canadian embassy in Peru home
- canadian embassy in lima peru
- Where can a Canadian get assistance from a high commission embassy or consulate in Peru?
- canadian consulate peru
- canadian consulate in peru
- canadian ambassador to peru
- canadaian embassy official residence location peru