Canadian Embassy in Chile

Canadian EmbassyThe Canadian Embassy in Chile is located in Santiago. If you want to visit Canada then you can apply for a visa at the Canadian embassy. This can be a student visa, tourist visa or a spouse visa if you are married. You can also seek assistance with consular services.

You can contact the embassy below with the telephone number, street address and also a map to the embassy in Santiago. Note that you can also apply for a Canadian passport or renew your passport at the embassy. You may also register a marriage or register your child board abroad.

UPDATE As of December 2014, Chilean citizens no longer require a visa to visit Canada

Canadian Embassy in Chile

Canadian Embassy in Chile300shadow

Street Address:Nueva Tajamar 481, Torre Norte, 12th floor, (Edificio World Trade Center), Las Condes, Santiago, Chile
Telephone:(56-2) 2652-3800
Fax:(56-2) 2652-3912
Consular Assistance: (Non Visa Related Matters)
Operating Hours:General:

Monday to Thursday: 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. and 1:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Friday: 8:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.

Consular Assistance (Passports, Notarial Services, Citizenship, etc.):

Monday to Thursday: 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. and 2 p.m. to 4 p.m.
Friday: 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.


Incoming search terms:

Check Also

Canadian Embassy

High Commission of Canada in Guyana

Guyana has a Canadian High Commission office. If you are there you can seek advice …