Note that the Canadian High Commission in Ghana also represents Canadian interests in Ghana, Togo and Sierra Leone. If you are in any of these countries then you need to contact the Canadian High Commission in Ghana which has been listed below.
If you need consular assistance such as a public notary, register a birth or register a death then the High Commission will be able to assist you in this regard. Note the map, email and operating hours of the High Commission as listed below. You can also ask them about a Canadian work permit,, fiancee visa or spouse visa. Note that the High Commission is across the road from the Dutch Embassy in Ghana.
Canadian High Commission in Ghana
|Street Address:||42 Independence Avenue, Accra, Ghana|
|Postal Address:||P.O. Box 1639, Accra, Ghana|
|Telephone:||011 (233) 30 2211 521|
|Facsimile:||011 (233) 30 2211 523 / 2773 792 / 2211 524 (visas)|
|Hours of Operation:||Monday to Thursday: 7:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Friday: 7:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Incoming search terms:
- canadian high commission ghana
- canadian high commission in ghana
- canadian embassy ghana website
- canadian high commission accra ghana
- canada high commission ghana
- canada high commission to ghana
- canada high commission in ghana
- Canadian High Commission to Ghana
- NAME OF CANADIAN HIGH COMMISSIONER IN GHANA
- canadian high commission of ghana
- canadian high commission accra
- canadian high commission ghana accra