The cost of a Canadian passport in America is the same as an application abroad however there are fewer additional charges to the passport application process as can be seen here to compare. Note that the Canadian Embassy does not accept cash or personal cheques.
Note that they do however accept a certified cheque or money order (postal or bank) included with your application in Canadian funds, made payable to the “Receiver General for Canada”. See the passport fess listed below for Canadians in the United States of America.
Fees for Canadian passport applications submitted by mail from the United States:
|5-year adult passport (age 16 or over)||190|
|10-year adult passport (age 16 or over)||260|
|Child passport (0-15 years of age)||100|
Additional fees: There are additional fees associated with replacing a passport and other administrative services. These fees are added to the base fee listed above.
|Replacing a valid lost or stolen passport||45|
|Certified true copy of part of a passport||45|
Incoming search terms:
- canadian passport fees
- canadian embassy bangkok passport costs
- present canada passport fees
- canadian passport prices
- cost of replacing canadian passport in usa
- fees for canadian passport from usa
- notary at canadian consulate
- notary services in canada consulate dubai
- united states of america embassy ottawa whiteway smallwood