See the article on inadmissible persons in Canada. If you are going to Canada as an example on a Canadian tourist visa then you will need to ensure that you will be admitted to Canada as a guest. The following people will not be allowed to enter Canada for visiting or to live in Canada. Speak to an immigration lawyer if you are in doubt.
The following people are not allowed in Canada. Note the other reason such as the Canadian Poverty Line as well as medical exams for the Canadian visa for issue not related to those below. The conditions set by the government is as follows:
- You have been deemed a security risk to Canadian citizens,
- You have committed human or international rights violations,
- Also you have been convicted of a crime or you committed an act outside Canada that would be a crime,
- You have ties to organized crime,
- Additionally you have a serious health problem (See the medical exams on this website),
- You have serious financial problems (See poverty lines in Canada),
- Maybe you lied in your application or in an interview,
- You do not meet the conditions in Canada’s immigration law, or
- One of your family members is not allowed into Canada.
The reason above are very serious and you would be best advised to speak to an immigration lawyer about these issues. This is a brief overview of the inadmissible persons article. See also the Canadian Embassy in Nicaragua as well as the Canadian Embassy in France.