The Presidents office and the Briar place are located very close to the Canadian Embassy in Trinidad and Tobago in the Port of Spain. If you need consular assistance such as marriage registration or the legalisation of documents then the embassy will be able to assist you.
They can also assist you if you have lost your passport and apply for a new passport, they can also assist you if you are getting married and need documents in this regard. If you are in an accident or in need of legal assistance then they will be your first port of call. See the telephone numbers, email address and a map to the Canadian embassy in the city of Port of Spain below.
The High Commission of Canada
|Street Address:||Maple House, 3-3A Sweet Briar Rd., St. Clair, Port of Spain, Republic of Trinidad and Tobago|
|Telephone:||868-622-6232 / 868-O-CANADA|
868-628-1830 (General Relations and Political Affairs)
|Operating Hours:||Monday to Thursday: 7:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Friday: 7:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
|Services for Canadians:||pspanConsular@international.gc.ca|
Incoming search terms:
- canadian embassy trinidad
- canadian embassy trinidad and tobago
- canadian consulate trinidad and tobago
- canadian high commission trinidad
- cnadian consulate trinidad
- canadian visa trinidad embassy
- canadian embassy in trinidad
- high commission of canada in trinidad
- what is the ideal hotel to stay at in Trinidad when going to the Canadian Embassy
- canadian consulate in trinidad
- canadian embassy trinidad online application
- canadian embassy trinidad&tobago