Canadian Embassy in Saudi Arabia

Canadian EmbassyThe Canadian Embassy in Saudi Arabia provides consular services to Canadian citizens residing or traveling in Saudi Arabia. This also covers Bahrain, Oman, and Yemen. You can contact the Embassy for assistance with a new passport. As well as a birth registration and also a Canadian visa application.

The Canadian Embassy is located in the Diplomatic Quarter of Riyadh and is located in the same area as the British Embassy in Saudi Arabia and on the opposite road of the US Embassy in Saudi Arabia and very close to the Thai Embassy in Saudi Arabia. We have added the postal address for the Canadian Embassy and updated the telephone numbers. If you require consular assistance then email or call the telephone below for assistance. You will also note the address of Canadian Embassy in Riyadh Saudi Arabia listed below the map for its location.

Canadian Embassy in Saudi Arabia

If you have lost your passport while in Saudi Arabia then it has to be reported to the police. They will issue you with a case number for the loss and a card to give to the Embassy. You will then make an appoint for the Embassy and apply for a new passport. From there you have to give them the case number for the loss as well.

Now you will need to process the passport application. This will take a while. Once done they will issue you with a temporary travel document to leave the country or a passport. Some people are on holiday and might miss their flights back home. Call the Embassy as soon as you have reported the passport lost.

Canadian Embassy in Saudi Arabia300shadow

If you are getting married to another foreigner in Saudi. You will need a letter of no impediment from the Embassy. It will take a while to confirm that you are single before they issue you with the letter. Your fiancee would have to do the same at his or her Embassy. Once you have the letter you will need to have the letter translated and certified. You can then use these  documents, original and translated to register the marriage.

Once they give you the marriage certificate, you will need to have that translated and certified to use to take your spouse back to Canada. There is a Canadian spouse visa as well as a Canadian partner visa available.

Street Address:Diplomatic Quarter, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Mailing Address:P.O. Box 94321, Riyadh, 11693, Saudi Arabia
Telephone:966 (11) 202-3200
Fax:966 (11) 488-1997
Hours of Operation:Sunday to Thursday: 08:00 – 16:00

Consular Assistance

If you have now given birth while in Saudi Arabia. You must register the child as a Canadian born abroad. You will need all the documents from the hospital and the Saudi government for the birth. Have this translated and certified and call the Embassy. Make an appointment with the Embassy to register the child. Take all the documents, the child and your Canadian passport to complete the application process. Once the child has been registered you will need to apply for a travel document for the child or a passport.

If you are planning on visiting Canada then a Canadian tourist visa is an option as well as a student visa if you wish to study. You will note the Canadian Embassy Riyadh address listed above for easy reference.

There are a number of other diplomatic mission of the Canadian government. These include the Canadian Embassy in Manila and the High Commission of Canada in Pakistan as well as the Canadian Embassy in Beirut Lebanon. The Canadian Consulate in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia is also listed on this website.

Incoming search terms:

error: Content is protected !!