Canadian Embassy in Haiti

Canadian EmbassyIf you are in Haiti as an expat or a visitor and in need of assistance then you can contact the Canadian Embassy in Haiti which is located in Port-au-Prince. Note the contact numbers below and also a map to the embassy in Port-au-Prince. First email the embassy before you visit.

Canadian Embassy in Haiti

Canadian Embassy in Haiti300shadow

Street Address:Delmas between Delmas 75 and 71, Port-au-Prince, Haiti
Telephone:011 (509) 2812-9000
Fax:011 (509) 2249-9920
011 (509) 2249-9928 (Immigration)
Operating Hours:Monday to Thursday: 7:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Friday: 7:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
Visa and

Incoming search terms:

Check Also

Canadian Embassy

Canadian Consulate in Minneapolis

Iowa, Minnesota, Nebraska, North Dakota and South Dakota all fall under the Canadian consulate in …