The Canadian Embassy in Algeria is located in the city of Algiers. If you are an expat or a tourist in Algeria then you should always look at the latest reports from the embassy as to the security situation in Algeria before you go. You can ask the Canadian Embassy in Algiers for assistance if you find yourself in trouble.
We have listed the telephone numbers, street address, email and a map to the embassy below. Note that the Canadian Embassy in Algeria is very far from the US Embassy in Algeria. If you find the one you will be able to find the other. You can also apply for a Canadian visa at the embassy and seek assistance there while in Algeria.
Ambassade du Canada
|Street Address:||18, Mustapha Khalef Street, Ben Aknoun, Algiers, Algeria|
|Mailing Address:||P.O. Box 464, Ben Aknoun, 16306 , Algiers, Algeria|
|Telephone:||(213) 0770 08 30 00|
|Fax:||(213) 0770 08 30 70 / 0770 08 30 40|
|Hours of Operation:||General Embassy hours of operation:
Sunday to Wednesday: 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. and 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Thursday: 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. and 1 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. in the afternoon
Thursday: 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. (passport pick-up and emergency services only)
Incoming search terms:
- canadian embassy in algeria
- canadian consulate in algeria on priority list
- The Canadian embassy compound in Algeries
- canadain embassy in algeria
- canadian consulate algiers google map
- canadian embassy in Algeria circa 1992
- canadian embassy in algiers
- photo of canadian embassy in aleria
- who is canada\s ambassador to Algiers?