If you are in Dubai then you can apply for a Canadian student visa or a visitor visa. The processing times for the Canadian visa has been added below. This will always vary so you will need to ask beforehand about the timeline before you apply for an airline ticket. You should take travel advice on this and you can call a travel agent in Dubai or in the United Arab Emirates for further advice.
The Canadian Embassy in Dubai can be found below if you require further information. The Canadian visitors visa is the most common visa applied for from Dubai. There is also the Canadian spouse visa as well as the Canadian super visa and study permits. You will need to check the pages on this website for each visa application type and also which documents would be required and needed for your application. The processing times for the Canadian visa in the United Arab Emirates is listed below.
Visitor visa (from outside Canada)
Spouse or common-law partner living outside Canada
Super visa (parents and grandparents)
United Arab Emirates – 85 days
United Arab Emirates – 7 week(s)
United Arab Emirates – 13 week(s)
Excludes: Post-grad and Co-op work permits, and refugees applying for their first work permit; instead, select “Work permit extensions (New employer)”
Does not include transit time between the VAC and IRCC office.
Incoming search terms:
- canadian embassy abu dhabi processing time
- canadian high commission jamaica visa form
- higher commission canada embassy in abu dhabi
- maximum study visa processing time in cadian embassy
- VFS Canada Kenya
- work permit processing time for canada from abhu dhabi
- Canadian Visa Nigeria processing time (1.000)
- Canadian Embassy in Nigeria Student Visa Application (1.000)
- VFS Canadian High Commission in Nigeria (1.000)
- Canadian High Commission in Nigeria Visa Fee (1.000)
- Canadian High Commission Nigeria visa application forms (1.000)
- Canadian Visa - Senegal : Processing time (1.000)
- Canadian Visa – Morocco : Processing time (1.000)