If you are going to Canada then you will need the proper documents. Below you will find the basic documents for a Canadian Visitor Visa. Note that the Canadian High Commission in Nigeria does not manage these applications and you will need to contact VFS in Nigeria for assistance.
Note that there are also listings on the visa processing times in Nigeria as well as the visa fees in Nigeria for your Canadian visa. Note that the documents for a visitors visa and a student visa for Canada will not be the same. The following are the documents which you can download and contact VFS in Abuja or Lagos for more information and assistance.
This Canadian visa application package is for applicants in Nigeria:
- Document Checklist [IMM 5484] (PDF, 319.47 KB) December 2013
- Visa office instructions – Visit [IMM 5873] (PDF, 260.50 KB) September 2015
- Application for Temporary Resident Visa [IMM 5257] (PDF, 432.77 KB) March 2016
- Family Information [IMM 5645] (PDF, 67.10 KB) September 2010
- Statutory Declaration of Common-law Union [IMM 5409] (PDF, 636.51 KB) April 2015
- Use of a Representative [IMM 5476] (PDF, 648.31 KB) June 2015
Each applicant must fill out and sign their own form, including those travelling as a family. If you are under the age of 18, your parent or guardian must sign your form.
Incoming search terms:
- 00 94 11 522 62 32
- canadian consulate brisbane qld
- cost of canadian visa to naira
- nrobi-im-enuiry@i gc ca
- Canadian Visa Nigeria processing time (1.000)
- Canadian Embassy in Nigeria Student Visa Application (1.000)
- VFS Canadian High Commission in Nigeria (1.000)
- Canadian High Commission in Nigeria Visa Fee (1.000)
- Canadian Visa - Abu Dhabi : Processing time (1.000)
- Canadian Visa - Senegal : Processing time (1.000)
- Canadian Visa – Morocco : Processing time (1.000)