If you are in Nigeria and are looking at studying in Canada then you will note the address of the Canadian High Commission in Abuja for more details. There is also a listing for the visa processing times for Nigeria and the visa applications on this website.
The student visa application for Nigerians take on average 14 weeks to issue. The extension process is faster online and takes about 20 days or 3 months if done by mail. Note that everyone in Nigeria, Equatorial Guinea, Sao Tome and Principe has to to the Canadian High Commission in Nigeria for their applications. The initial application will need the following documents:
To be eligible to study in Canada
- You must have already been accepted by a designated learning institution in Canada.
- You must be able to prove that you have enough money to pay for not only the tution fees but also for your living expenses while in Canada. You will also need to show that you will be able to return to Nigeria once you have completed your studies.
- You must not have a criminal record and provide a police certificate.
- You will have to be in goof health and able to obtain a medical examination, if needed.
- You are going to need to prove that you will leave Canada when complete.
These are the basics for the Canadian Student visa for a Nigerian. You should seek legal advice if you are not certain about the documents or the process. Else you can also check the details of VFS in Nigeria would will be able to assist you with more information.
Incoming search terms:
- Canadian Visa Nigeria processing time (1.000)
- VFS Canadian High Commission in Nigeria (1.000)
- Canadian High Commission in Nigeria Visa Fee (1.000)
- Canadian High Commission Nigeria visa application forms (1.000)
- Canadian Visa - Abu Dhabi : Processing time (1.000)
- Canadian Visa - Senegal : Processing time (1.000)
- Canadian Visa – Morocco : Processing time (1.000)