If you are in Manila or in Japan then you have to apply for a Canadian visa as the Canadian Embassy in Manila. Note that the consulate in Cebu does not do inquiries about immigration or visa applications. We have listed their contact details below with a map.
Canadian Embassy in Manila Philippines
|Street Address:||Levels 6-8, Tower 2, RCBC Plaza, 6819 Ayala Avenue, Makati City 1200|
|Email:||email@example.com (Consular & Passport)
firstname.lastname@example.org (Visa & Immigration)
|Operating Hours:||Notary Services :
Monday to Friday; 08:30 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.
Passport Services, Citizenship and Consular Service Inquiries:
Monday to Friday; 8:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Application For A Work Permit in the Live-in Caregiver Program
- Any document not in English / French must include a certified translation.
- Failure to submit all required documentation may result in the refusal.
- False statements or submission of fraudulent docs will result in immediate refusal.
- All documents submitted in your application must be original.
- After submission of all documents you may be required to attend an interview.
- A medical exam will be required for work exceeding 6 months.
- Do not undergo a medical exam until advised by this office.
- Any preparations you make are done entirely at your own risk.
- Do not finalise travel plans unless you have received your visa
Canadian Consulate in Cebu Philippines
|Street Address:||RD Corporate Center, 96 Governor M.C. Cuenco, Avenue, Banilad, Cebu City 6000|
|Operating Hours:||Monday to Thursday: 08:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Friday: 08:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
The Consulate of Canada cannot respond to inquiries concerning Passport, Proof of Citizenship and Visa applications. Applications for Canadian passports and proof of citizenship must be submitted directly to the Consular Section, Embassy of Canada in Manila.