Connecticut, Delaware, New Jersey, New York state, Pennsylvania and Bermuda all these US states fall under the Canadian consulate in New York. Note that this consulate does handle visa application however you need to contact the consulate in Washington for more information.
You can also approach the consulate for the services of a public notary or to register a marriage or a birth of a Canadian abroad. Call or email the consulate for more information. See the map below.
Canadian Consulate in New York
|Street Address:||1251 Avenue of the Americas, Concourse Level
(between 49th and 50th Streets, midtown Manhattan)
|Operating Hours:||Monday - Friday 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.|
|Territory Covered:||Connecticut, Delaware, New Jersey, New York state, Pennsylvania and Bermuda.|
Services for Canadians
Email : email@example.com
Hours of operation: Monday – Friday 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
In-Person enquiries: Monday – Friday 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m., 1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Citizenship and notarial services are available by appointment only.
We do not provide regular passport services.
Incoming search terms:
- canadian consulate new york
- canadian embassy new york
- canadian consulate in new york
- canadian embassy in new york
- canada consulate nyc
- canadian high commission new york
- contect canadian high commision in new york
- canadian high commission in new york
- canadian consulate in new york city
- canadian CONSUALTE
- www canadian consulate
- canadian embassy in new york city